Two Knights Yamaha Weir Acknowledged Difficulties Stoner

Posted by mps.ix.00.0109 Document | 9:23 AM | | 0 comments »

Two Knights Yamaha, Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo, admit that they are very difficult to stem the dominance of Casey Stoner at Phillip Island, Australia on Sunday (17/10/10). Ducati rider is considered to be very quick to surpass.

Indeed, Stoner unstoppable in the race in their own homes. Throughout the weekend, the 2007 world champion was already showing signs of going back to dominate the race at the circuit, which in the previous three seasons was always controlled.

Sure enough, in the qualifying session Stoner recorded the best time to reach pole position (which to-25 throughout his career). Then, during the race, Stoner was immediately skyrocketed since the red lights extinguished, and kept away from the pursuit of the enemy, until it touches the finish line (note to-23 victory in the MotoGP event).



Lorenzo, who allegedly would give resistance, just overwhelmed. Nevertheless, the 2010 world champion was able to maintain her appearance so that it can finish in the order of two, followed by Rossi, who was able to defeat his teammate Stoner, Nicky Hayden.

"I'm just trying to do my best. Within a few laps, the gap seems to close but not too much. Then, when I think the distance is getting closer, Casey actually kept away by a distance of more than a tenth of a second.

"By mid-race, I think it's better not to risk too much and just finish in second place. I am happy with this position.

"He's very fast since the start. I thought, I closed to within 1.5 seconds after the first lap and then I saw that I had little hope. The day belonged to Casey."

Similar disclosed Rossi, who was from the start did not provide resistance to Stoner. Nevertheless, the 31-year-old rider from Italy is able to provide interesting spectacle, since the start of a sequence of eight but can compete for the third podium.

"At the end of the race, Nicky strong and in some places he's also faster than me. But when you start from the third row and could be on the podium, then it is a good result. I enjoy the races," said Rossi, who strengthens Ducati next season .

"I think, on this track Ducati was faster than the Yamaha. We experienced a similar thing in previous seasons, especially last year when Casey and I come in 100 percent condition to deal with race. At that time, Casey beat me."

0 comments